Summit Karakoram organizing Five base camp trek since its established. Mostly our trekker coming to do these five base camp challenge and enjoying with SK outfitters.
The popular challenge start from arrival in Islamabad to Chilas and driving to the beautiful fairy meadow via the old road, only 4x4 jeep reachable to tato. Next we can enjoy to another most beautiful Tarishing valley, where Rupal face of Nanga Parbat.
Accessible from Skardu by road, the nearby Askole and Hushe are the main gateways to the snow-covered 8,000-metre (26,000-foot) peaks including K2, the Gasherbrums, Broad Peak, and the Trango Towers, and to the huge glaciers of Baltoro, Biafo and Trango. This makes Skardu the main tourist and mountaineering base in the area, which has led to the development of a reasonably extensive tourist infrastructure including shops and hotels. The popularity of the region results in high prices, especially during the main trekking season.
Numerous climbers regard this region as having some of the finest mountain scenery anywhere in the world. At Gondogoro Pass, one overlooks to the northeast. Apart from dozens more, one can see the following famous peaks from the pass:K2(Choghori) BroadPeak ,Masherbrum,Laila Peak,Gasherbrum I,Gasherbrum II,Gasherbrum III,Gasherbrum IV.
|1||Arrive Islamabad international airport & transfer to Hotel||HOTEL||512M|
|2||Drive from Islamabad - Chilas via KKH or Naran valley (Babusar Top)||HOTEL||1265M|
|3||Drive from Chilas- Riakot bridge- Drive - Tato and trek to Fairy meadow||HUT||3200M|
|4||Trek to Beyal camp - Nanga Parbat b.c & return to Fairy meadow||HUT||3200M|
|5||Trek down to Tato and Drive to Riakot bridge - Tarishing village||GUEST HOUSE||3250M|
|6||Trek from Tarishing - Helikofer b.c - Latobo b.c||CAMPING||3530M|
|7||Trek down from Latobo b.c - Tarishing village||GUEST HOUSE||3250M|
|8||Drive from Tarishing- Deosai susar Lake - Skardu city||HOTEL||2400M|
|9||Skardu briefing and final preparation of trek with staff||HOTEL||2400M|
|10||Drive from Skardu - Askoli||CAMPIING||3000M|
|11||Trek from Askoli - Jhola||CAMPING||3200M|
|12||Trek from Jhola - Paju||CAMPING||3450M|
|13||Paju rest and acclimatization to Paju peak 3800M ||CAMPING||3450M|
|14||Trek from Paju - Trango B.C||CAMPING||4050M|
|15||Trek from Trango B.C - Khobursay||CAMPING||3930M|
|16||Trek from Khobursay - Urdukas||CAMPING||3950M|
|17||Trek from Urdukas - Goro II||CAMPING||4300M|
|18||Trek from Goro II - Concordia||CAMPING||4650M|
|19||Trek from Concordia - Broad Peak b.c - K2 b.c (K2 memorial)||CAMPING||4850M|
|20||Trek down from K2 b.c - Concordia||CAMPING||4650M|
|21||CONCORDIA RELAX DAY||CAMPING||4650M|
|22||Trek from Concordia - GI- GII B.C||CAMPING||5150M|
|23||Trek down from GI-GII B.C - Vigne Glacier - Ali Camp||CAMPING||5010M|
|24||RESERVE DAY IN CASE WEATHER NOT SUPPORT||CAMPING||5010M|
|25||Trek from Ali Camp - Gondogoro La (5585M) - Khuspang||CAMPING||4600M|
|26||Trek from Khuspang - Laila Peak - Shaircho||CAMPING||3400M|
|27||Trek from Shaircho - Hushe 4hrs & Drive to Kanday village||CAMPING||2900M|
|28||Drive from Kanday - Khaplu - Skardu ( de-briefing in Ministry of tourism).||HOTEL||2400M|
|29||Fly to Islamabad via PK 452( or drive from Skardu - Chilas) flight subject to weather||HOTEL||1265M|
|30||Islamabad sightseeing Margala Hills or drive from Chilas - Islamabad ||HOTEl||512M|
|31||FLY OUT TO YOUR OWN DESTINATION (END OF OUR SERVICES)||FLY OUT||EN ROUTE|
1. All Airport pick and drop
2. One way fare between––Skardu - Islamabad.
3. Transportation briefing, debriefing and sightseeing.
4. Transportation between Islamabad – chilas – Skardu -Askoli–Hushe- Fairy meadow.
5. Three nights’ Accommodation, twin bed room in Islamabad (bed & breakfast)
6. One night in Chilas Hotel with full board.Two nights in Fairy meadow with full board.
7. Two night in fairy meadow hut with full board.
8. Two nights in Tarishing with full board.
9. Three nights in Skardu with full board.
10. Local staff Wages, insurance, food and equipment.
11. Low porters to carry trekking foods, member personal to all mentioned places.
12. Way up 25kg each trekking members.
13. Way down 25kg each trekking members.
14. All trekking and base camp foods.
15. Comfortable members tent, Mess tent, Kitchen tent, toilet tent , table, chairs & kitchen utensils.
16. Assistance for Reconfirmation of international flight tickets.
17. All Camping fees, road taxes & bridge crossing fee.
18. Low Porters Equipment’s.
19. Documentation fee
20. Trekking permit fee
1. Member international flight tickets
2. Helicopter emergency rescue fees (refundable after deduction of U$D 300/- if not use, it is now US$15000/-
3. Members any climbing gears
4. Member personal insurance
5. Sleeping bag and all personal expenses such as telephone calls, fax, email charges, liquor or soft drinks,
6. Room service, gratuities for personal services, items of a purely personal nature
7. Custom clearing charges (import and export of equipment's)
8. Any unforeseen expenses (just like road block extra hotel stay or if members stay more days at Base Camp) then members will be pay according to the numbers of days basses.
9. 09. Trekking members will come together. If any/some member split during the period then there extra expenses will be charged according to normal price
1. 1 Backpack with a carrying capacity of 60 to 70 L/ 15 -17 Gallons (a similar sized duffle bag or travel bag can be used as a substitute)
2. 1 Small backpack for day trips
3. Sleeping bag (down or synthetic, down to 0 degrees, lightweight compression bag)
4. 1 Warm jacket or parka
5. 3 Pairs of outdoor pants (jeans are not recommended as they are difficult to dry out when wet)
6. Warm sweaters
7. 2 - 4 Pairs of woolen socks
8. T-shirts, shirts, hats or caps
9. 1 Set of warm underwear such as long underpants and long undershirts
10. 1 Pair of good hiking boots (make sure they are "broken-in")
11. 1 Pair of light shoes (runners or sneakers)
12. 1 Set of light rain gear such as a pant and jacket combination (1 Water bottle with a 1 litre capacity
13. 1 Pocket-knife or hunting knife
14. 1 Flashlight
15. 1 Pair of sun glasses (VERY IMPORTANT!)
16. A supply of sun blocker or sunscreen lotion and Lip suncream (VERY IMPORTANT!)
17. Personal medications
18. Underwear, personal items, and toiletries
19. 1 pair of fleece pants
20. 1 wool or fleece hat
21. Headlamp and Batteries (bring at least 2 spare sets)
22. 1 pair of Gore-Tex gaiters (heavy-duty, sized large enough to fit over plastic boots)
23. 1 pair of Gore-Tex shell gloves
1. Trekking poles (recommended)
2. Thermarest sleeping pad
3. Camera and film
4. Journal and pens