A spectacular view point of famous peaks of Karakoram mountains, discovered by Mohammad Iqbal Qadri in 1998, a well known Adventure Guide from Kanday village. The view of all the four eight thousand meters peaks ie. K2 (8611m), Broad Peak (8047m), GI (8,068m) and GII(8,035). The views of other famous peak above 7000 m and above 6000 m are K6, K7, GIV, GV, Chongolingsa, Amin Brakk, Drefeka and countless of other snow caped mountains most of which are un-climbed. Beside the spectaculars views of these gigantic mountains, another interesting element of this trip to witness the culture and living style of the local inhabitants. A three day hike to the view point leads us through the summer settlement of the kandey village which provides you a unique experience to spent time with the local inhabitants and enjoy the spell bounding natural beauty of the valley.
Summit Karakoram organized multiple expedition for this peak , In 2015 one of our Korean expedition tried hard to achieve their goal, but unfortunately weather forced back them from the altitude of 5800m. Till no any expedition team yet success.
|1||Arrive Islamabad international airport and transfer to Hotel||HOTEL|
|2||Fly to Skardu via PK-451 ( In case weather not support Drive from Islamabad - Chilas ||HOTEL|
|3||Skardu sightseeing ( Drive from Chilas - Skardu||HOTEL|
|4||Skardu briefing in Ministry of Tourism & final preparation of expedition with staff||HOTEL|
|5||Drive from Skardu - Kanday||CAMPING|
|6||Trek from Kanday - Khotid||CAMPING|
|7||Trek from Khotid - Bondit Peak base camp||CAMPING|
|8||CLIMBING PERIOD (16 DAYS)||CAMPING|
|25||Trek down from Bondit peak base camp - Kanday.||CAMPING|
|26||Drive from Kanday - Skardu||HOTEL|
|27||Skardu de-briefing & final farewell dinner||HOTEL|
|28||Fly to Islamabad via PK452 ( or Drive from Skardu - Chilas (flight subject to weather) ||HOTEL|
|29||Islamabad sightseeing or Drive from Chilas - Islamabad||HOTEL|
|30||Fly out to your own destination (END OF OUR SERVICES)||FLY OUT|
• All Airport pick and drop
• Both ways air fare between Islamabad – Gilgit – Islamabad.
• Transportation briefing, debriefing and sightseeing.
• Transportation between Islamabad – chilas – Skardu -Kanday
• Three nights’ Accommodation, twin bed room in Islamabad (bed & breakfast)
• Two nights in Chilas Hotel with full board.
• Three nights in Skardu with full board.
• Local staff Wages, insurance, food and equipment.
• Low porters to carry expedition and trekking equipment, foods.
• Way up 50kg each climbing members.
• Way down 25kg each climbing members.
• All trekking and base camp foods.
• Comfortable members tent, Mess tent, Kitchen tent, store tent, office tent, toilet tent,table, chairs & kitchen utensils.
• Assistance for Reconfirmation of international flight tickets.
• All Camping fees, road taxes & bridge crossing fee.
• Low Porters Equipment’s.
• Documentation fee
• Member international flight tickets
• Helicopter emergency rescue fees (refundable after deduction of service charge U$D 300/-) it is now US$15000/-
• Members any climbing gears
• Member personal insurance
• High altitude tent
• High altitude food
• High altitude porter
• Sleeping bag and all personal expenses such as telephone calls, fax, email charges, liquor or soft drinks,
• Room service, gratuities for personal services, items of a purely personal nature
• Custom clearing charges (import and export of equipment's)
• Any unforeseen expenses (just like road block extra hotel stay or if members stay more days at Base Camp) then members will be pay according to the numbers of days basses.
• Trekking members and climbing member will come together. If any/some member split during the period then there extra expenses will be charged according to normal price
1. JACKETS:-Polar fleece jacket (wool sweater may be used but not recommended). Windproof / waterproof breathable jacket Gore tex or similar. Down jacket (optional but may be very useful during the cold nights and for trekking or mountaineering trips).
2. PANTS:- Regular pants (better if they can transform to shorts). Polar fleece pants (optional but may be useful during the cold nights and for trekking or mountaineering trips).
3. UNDERWEAR. Long top and bottom (synthetic mid weight thermal underwear better).
4. SOCKS. Regular cotton socks. Thick wool socks recommended for trekking or mountaineering trips
5. SHIRT. Long sleeve shirts recommended; in the highlands prevent from sunburn (also helpful when traveling to the jungle to avoid being bitten by mosquitoes).
6. FOOT WEAR. Lightweight boots or shoes for regular traveling.
7. HAT. Polar fleece headband, wool hat, or balaclava for the night, and sun hat with brim for the day.
8. GLOVES. Thin gloves for regular traveling. Other clothing. Bathing suit and bandanas are optional but may be useful.
9. PLASTIC BOOTS. Recommended for mountaineering trips on glaciers and above 6,000m (20,000ft), make sure they fit your crampons and do not hurt your feet.
10. LEATHER BOOTS. Recommended for short mountaineering trips usually below 6,000m (20,000ft). They are also good for "Trekking peak" trips to high volcanoes.
11. CRAMPONS. 12-point automatic crampons with protective bag recommended.
12. GAITERS. Useful for trekking trips as well. • Ice axe. Long glacier Ice Axe recommended for most of our climbing trips. Two short tools are recommended for technical climbs.
13. HARNESSES. Sportive sit harnesses.
14. CLIMBING HELMET. It will depend of the climbing route, as norm we always recommend its use.
15. ROPE. Summit Karakoram provides you the ropes needed on our climbing trips.
16. ASCENDER DEVICE or T-blocks are optional but recommended.
17. MASK. Polypropylene or silk masks are recommended for the cold conditions on the high altitude mountains, they can be improved with a neoprene mask.