Snow lake glaciers combine together forms the world, longest glacier outside the polar region. The Snow Lake gives an unmatched ski experience. After seven hours jeep journey from Skardu the trek will begin at Askole for the 115 km ice corridor trek walking on dancing stones, crossing splashing streams, camping on the summer pastures on the lateral moraines.
TRIP ITINERARY :
|1||Arrive Islamabad international airport & transfer to Hotel ||HOTEL||512M|
|2||Fly to Skardu via Pk451 or Drive from Islamabad - Chilas||HOTEL||1265M|
|3||Skardu sightseeing or Drive from Chilas - Skardu||HOTEL||2400M|
|4||SKARDU PAPER WORK & PREPARATION DAY OF SKI TRIP||HOTEL||2400M|
|5||Drive from Skardu - Askoli ||CAMPING||3000M|
|6||Trek from Askoli - Namla||CAMPING||3560M|
|7||Trek from Namla - Mango||CAMPING||3640M|
|8||Trek from Mango - Baintha||CAMPING||4030M|
|9||Trek from Baintha - Napina||CAMPING||4400M|
|10||Trek from Napina - Karfo Goro||CAMPING||4680M|
|11||Trek from Karfo Goro - Snow Lake||CAMPING||4780M|
|12||SKI TRIP AROUND SNOW LAKE RESORT (2 DAYS)||CAMPING||4780M|
|14||Trek back from Snow lake - Karfo Goro||CAMPING||4680M|
|15||Trek back from Karfo Goro - Baintha||CAMPING||4030M|
|16||Trek back from Baintha - Namla||CAMPING||3560M|
|17||Trek back from Namla - Askoli||CAMPING||3000M|
|18||Drive from Askoli - Skardu||HOTEL||2400M|
|19||Fly to Islamabad or drive from Skardu - Chilas (flight subject to weather)||HOTEL||1265M|
|20||Islamabad sightseeing or drive from Chilas - Islamabad||HOTEL||512M|
|21||Fly out to your own destination (END OF OUR SERVICES||FLY OUT||EN ROUTE|
1. All Airport pick and drop
2. Both way air fare between Islamabad ––Skardu - Islamabad.
3. Transportation briefing, debriefing and sightseeing.
4. Transportation between Islamabad – chilas – Skardu -Askoli–
5. Three nights’ Accommodation, twin bed room in Islamabad (bed & breakfast)
6. Two nights in Chilas Hotel with full board.
7. Two nights in Skardu with full board.
8. Local staff Wages, insurance, food and equipment.
9. Low porters to carry trekking foods, member personal to all mentioned places.
10. Way up 25kg each trekking members.
11. Way down 25kg each trekking members.
12. All trekking and base camp foods.
13. Comfortable members tent, Mess tent, Kitchen tent, toilet tent, table, chairs & kitchen utensils.
14. Assistance for Reconfirmation of international flight tickets.
15. All Camping fees, road taxes & bridge crossing fee.
16. Low Porters Equipment’s.
17. Documentation fee
18. Trekking permit fee
1. Member international flight tickets
2. Members any ski gears
3. Member personal insurance
4. Sleeping bag and all personal expenses such as telephone calls, fax, email charges, liquor or soft drinks,
5. Room service, gratuities for personal services, items of a purely personal nature
6. Custom clearing charges (import and export of equipment's)
7. Any unforeseen expenses (just like road block extra hotel stay or if members stay more days at Base Camp) then members will be pay according to the numbers of days basses.
8. Ski members will come together. If any/some member split during the period then there extra expenses will be charged according to normal price
1. Nordic touring / Cross country skies (min width of 50 mm) with steel edges and strong but lightweight bindings, e.g. Rottefella 75 mm, NNN BC or SNS XADV Raid.
2. Skins covering the whole ski length and width.
3. Ski poles, strong with a big basket.
1. Sleeping bag rated to -5 °C
3. Insulated parka/jacket, down or synthetic, rated to -10°C and able to fit over other sweater layers
4. Rain jacket and pants(side-leg zippers are helpful), roomy and water repellent
1. Midweight fleece jacket
2. Fleece pants or tights
3. Midweight thermal underwear tops and bottom
4. Hiking pants/skirt
5. Hiking shorts
6. Long-sleeve shirts/blouses
9. Hiking socks
10. Liner socks