Government of Pakistan issuing hunting permits every year for domestic and for foreigner hunters. Our services will include permit, best outfitter and personal assistance.
We are offering below hunts of:
The Punjab Urial hunt is opened for hunting in Kalabagh area.
Summit Karakoram will provide you the accommodation is in superb Guest house of the family by the lndus river. The hunting area is rolling hills and December to early March is the best time of the year. 26” - 30” trophies can be expected.
The Himalayan lbex is indigenous to Pakistan Himalayan and Karakoram range. Mostly the ibex is hunt in Kanday and Hushe valley smoothly. Northern areas can be reaching by flight to Gilgit and Skardu as well as Karakoram highway which goes to Southern China. December to March is suitable for lbex as the snow brings them to lower areas. The hunting areas are 9.000’ - 12.000’ and average of this specie 36”- 48” horn length. We are associated good community managed areas where good trophies can be hunted.
The habitat of these animals is in the Gilgit, Skardu and Astor regions of Northern Pakistan in the valleys which branch off from the River Indus. In comparison with the Kashmir, their horns curves are wider. Like the Kashmir, the Astor is in the flare horned Markhor category. It is possible to hunt the Himalayan Ibex and the Markhor in combination.
These species live in the hills around Dureji 3 hours from Karachi and close to the Indian Ocean at an altitude of between 1500´ and 3000´. Sind Ibex trophies are between 36" and 44". It is possible to obtain superb trophies within a few days while staying in a very comfortable camp.
This is specie whose horns are reminiscent of those of the African Kudu and the animals are particularly magnificent with their long hair, specially a long bib and flare horns. These animals are distributed along the Chitral Valley in the northwestern mountains of the Hindu Kush. In this region, they can be hunted within the scope of 3 separate local conservation programmers’. Trophies average between 38" and 42" and fine ones of up to 45" can be found. The area is 6000´-7500´ and covered with oak forests which are green all the year round.
|1||Arrive Islamabad international airport & transfer to Hotel||HOTEL||512M|
|2||Fly to Skardu via PK451 Or drive from Islamabad - Chilas (flight subject to weather)||HOTEL||1265M|
|3||Skardu relax day or drive from Chilas - Skardu||HOTEL||2400M|
|4||Drive from Skardu - Kanday||GUEST HOUSE||2400M|
|5||HUNTING PERIOD (3 DAYS) (HUSHE, KANDAY)||2900M|
|9||Drive from Kanday - Skardu||HOTEL||2400M|
|10||Fly to Islamabad or drive from Skardu - Chilas||HOTEL||1265M|
|11||Islamabad relax day or Drive from Chilas - Islamabad||HOTEL||512M|
|12||Fly out to your own destination (END OF OUR SERVICES)||FLY OUT||EN ROUTE|
1. All airport pick and Drop.
2. All hotel with full board as per given itinerary.
3. Domestic flight air fare.
4. Transportation between Islamabad – Chilas- Skardu.
5. Transportation between Skardu – Kanday – Skardu.
6. Documentation fee.
7. Govt taxes and local staff insurance.
8. Heating system in guest house with hot water for showering.
9. Local community member during hunting period.
10. We are providing chicken, beef, vegetarian, mutton, fresh fruits, beside tin fruits.
11. Cook, assistant cook, waiter.
12. 04 hunting guides.
13. Transportation during hunting.
• Mountain boots -
• Boot grease
• Camp shoes
• Gor-Tex Gaiters
• Hunting pants – 2 pair
• Hunting shirt (long-sleeved) -2
• Underwear – 3 or 4 pair
• Rain wear (a necessity for all hunts)
• Sweater – 1 or 2
• Thermal top, long-sleeved
• T-Shirts – 3 or 4
• Gloves – 2 pair (1 warm, or mittens)
• Wool cap
• Cap with ear flaps (for October)
• Hunting cap,
• Scarf or neck warmer
• Leather belt or suspenders
• Socks, light and warm or thermo
• Clothing for return trip home
2. FIREARMS & AMMO
• Lightweight rifle cal.7 mm Rem., 300 Win Mag
• with optics 3-9x or above
• Rifle case: hard one and soft one (for car and
• horseback transportation)
• Ammo: 40 rounds in original container (some carriers require a hard
• Cleaning kit
• Lens cleaner
• Ear plugs
• Pad for sleeping (body size) and sitting
• Insect repellent for all hunts and mosquito
• repellant and net for Snow Sheep hunt
• Lip balm & sun block
• Walking stick (Snow Sheep and Tur hunt)
• Blister pads
• Duffle bag for your trophy, water-proof
• shipping tags
• Plastic bags – 3 - 5 large size
• Water bottle or thermos, two 1 liter bottles
• Duct tape
• Zip-lock bags
• Cameras (photo, video)
• Film, tapes, memory cards
• Satellite phone
• MP-3 Player or Radio
• Batteries (EXTRA!), Chargers (22v or adapter),
• Solar charger
• Reading glasses
• Food snacks-soup-jerky-candy
• 25’ parachute cord, 1/8”
• Fire making equipment
• Two large safety pins
Binoculars, 10x or 12x
• Spotting scope, 50x or 60x