Amin Brakk’s height is 5,850m which is one of the wall hung in the surroundings it is an impressive wall located in a remote valley of the Karakoram, Its technical snag makes appealing to adventure lovers. The Koreans has introduced two more routes. Only a day or two will be required to arrange things in Islamabad to start your journey into the mountains, in these two days one can put together all the paper work in Islamabad. Later continue your journey to Skardu by Air or by road in case of flight cancellation which is subject to weather. There are several interesting Un-Climbed and No-Name Peaks in the valley from 5000m to 6000ms. One can see many popular peaks in the valley such as “K-6, Changi Tower, Great Tower, Chona-nono, Ibrahim Brakk, Green Tower I, II, III, Fata Brakk, Brakk Zang, Danbor I, II, III etc.
Foreign instructors and people from Northern Areas of Pakistan used to come in Nangma Valley for Rock & Ice Climbing and Mountain Rescue Training to the local Sherpas, Climbers and Trekkers.
|1||Arrive Islamabad International airport & Transfer to Hotel||HOTEL||512M|
|2||Fly to Skardu via PK451 or Drive from Islamabad - Chilas (Flight subject to weather ||HOTEL||1265M|
|3||Skardu city sightseeing Or drive from Chilas - Skardu||HOTEL||2400M|
|4||Drive From Skardu - Kanday||CAMPING||2900M|
|5||Trek from Kanday - Mingulo Broq||CAMPING||3380M|
|6||Trek from Mingulo Broq - Nangma valley - Amin Braq base camp||CAMPING||3780M|
|7||Trek Down from Aming Braq B.C - Sotolpa- Kanday village||CAMPING||2900M|
|8||Drive from Kanday - Khaplu - Skardu||HOTEL||2400M|
|9||Fly to Islamabad via PK452 or Drive from Skardu - Chilas ||HOTEL||1265M|
|10||Islamabad sightseeing or Drive from Chilas - Islamabad||HOTEL||512M|
|11||Fly out to your own Destination (END OF OUR SERVICES)||FLY OUT||EN ROUTE|
1. All Airport pick and drop
2. Both way air fare between Islamabad ––Skardu - Islamabad.
3. Transportation briefing, debriefing and sightseeing.
4. Transportation between Islamabad – chilas – Skardu - Kanday - Skardu.
5. Two nights’ Accommodation, twin bed room in Islamabad (bed & breakfast)
6. Two nights in Chilas Hotel with full board.
7. Two nights in Skardu with full board.
8. Local staff Wages, insurance, food and equipment.
9. Low porters to carry trekking foods, member personal to all mentioned places.
10. Way up 25kg each trekking members.
11. Way down 25kg each trekking members.
12. All trekking and base camp foods.
13. Comfortable members tent, Mess tent, Kitchen tent, , table, chairs & kitchen utensils.
14. Assistance for Reconfirmation of international flight tickets.
15. All Camping fees, road taxes & bridge crossing fee.
16. Low Porters Equipment’s.
17. Documentation fee
1. Member international flight tickets
2. Helicopter emergency rescue fees (refundable after deduction of U$D 300/- if not use, it is now US$15000/-
3. Members any climbing gears
4. Member personal insurance
5. Sleeping bag and all personal expenses such as telephone calls, fax, email charges, liquor or soft drinks,
6. Room service, gratuities for personal services, items of a purely personal nature
7. Custom clearing charges (import and export of equipment's)
8. Any unforeseen expenses (just like road block extra hotel stay or if members stay more days at Base Camp) then members will be pay according to the numbers of days basses.
09. Trekking members will come together. If any/some member split during the period then there extra expenses will be charged according to normal price
1. 1 Backpack with a carrying capacity of 60 to 70 L/ 15 -17 Gallons (a similar sized duffle bag or travel bag can be used as a substitute)
2. 1 Small backpack for day trips
3. Sleeping bag (down or synthetic, down to 0 degrees, lightweight compression bag)
4. 1 Warm jacket or parka
5. 3 Pairs of outdoor pants (jeans are not recommended as they are difficult to dry out when wet)
6. Warm sweaters
7. 2 - 4 Pairs of woolen socks
8. T-shirts, shirts, hats or caps
9. 1 Set of warm underwear such as long underpants and long undershirts
10. 1 Pair of good hiking boots (make sure they are "broken-in")
11. 1 Pair of light shoes (runners or sneakers)
12. 1 Set of light rain gear such as a pant and jacket combination (1 Water bottle with a 1 litre capacity
13. 1 Pocket-knife or hunting knife
14. 1 Flashlight
15. 1 Pair of sun glasses (VERY IMPORTANT!)
16. A supply of sun blocker or sunscreen lotion and Lip suncream (VERY IMPORTANT!)
17. Personal medications
18. Underwear, personal items, and toiletries
19. 1 pair of fleece pants
20. 1 wool or fleece hat
21. Headlamp and Batteries (bring at least 2 spare sets)
22. 1 pair of Gore-Tex gaiters (heavy-duty, sized large enough to fit over plastic boots)
23. 1 pair of Gore-Tex shell gloves
1. Trekking poles (recommended)
2. Thermarest sleeping pad
3. Camera and film
4. Journal and pens