A spectacular view point of famous peaks of Karakoram mountains, discovered by Mohammad Iqbal Qadri in 1998, a well known Adventure Guide from Kanday village. The view of all the four eight thousand meters peaks ie. K2 (8611m), Broad Peak (8047m), GI (8,068m) and GII(8,035). The views of other famous peak above 7000 m and above 6000 m are K6, K7, GIV, GV, Chongolingsa, Amin Brakk, Drefeka and countless of other snow caped mountains most of which are un-climbed. Beside the spectaculars views of these gigantic mountains, another interesting element of this trip to witness the culture and living style of the local inhabitants. A three day hike to the view point leads us through the summer settlement of the kandey village which provides you a unique experience to spent time with the local inhabitants and enjoy the spell bounding natural beauty of the valley.
|1||Arrive Islamabad International airport & Transfer to Hotel||HOTEL||512M|
|2||Fly to Skardu via PK451 or Drive from Islamabad - Chilas (Flight subject to weather||HOTEL||1265M|
|3||Skardu city sightseeing Or drive from Chilas - Skardu||HOTEL||2400M|
|4||Drive From Skardu - Kanday||CAMPING||2900M|
|5||Trek from Kanday - Khotid||CAMPING||3200M|
|6||Trek from Khotid - Bondit Base Camp||CAMPING||3450M|
|7||CLIMB TO IQBAL TOP||CAMPING||4850M|
|8||Trek down from Iqbal top - opposite side of Laa valley||CAMPING||3620M|
|9||Trek down from Laa valley - Opobroq - Kanday village||CAMPING||2900M|
|10||Drive from Kanday - Khaplu - Skardu||HOTEL||2400M|
|11||Fly to Islamabad via PK452 or Drive from Skardu - Chilas||HOTEL||1265M|
|12||Islamabad sightseeing or Drive from Chilas - Islamabad||HOTEL||512M|
|13||Fly out to your own Destination (END OF OUR SERVICES)||FLY OUT||EN ROUTE|
1. All Airport pick and drop
2. Both way air fare between Islamabad ––Skardu - Islamabad.
3. Transportation briefing, debriefing and sightseeing.
4. Transportation between Islamabad – chilas – Skardu - Kanday - Skardu.
5. Two nights’ Accommodation, twin bed room in Islamabad (bed & breakfast)
6. Two nights in Chilas Hotel with full board.
7. Two nights in Skardu with full board.
8. Local staff Wages, insurance, food and equipment.
9. Low porters to carry trekking foods, member personal to all mentioned places.
10. Way up 25kg each trekking members.
11. Way down 25kg each trekking members.
12. All trekking and base camp foods.
13. Comfortable members tent, Mess tent, Kitchen tent, , table, chairs & kitchen utensils.
14. Assistance for Reconfirmation of international flight tickets.
15. All Camping fees, road taxes & bridge crossing fee.
16. Low Porters Equipment’s.
17. Documentation fee
1. Member international flight tickets
2. Helicopter emergency rescue fees (refundable after deduction of U$D 300/- if not use, it is now US$15000/-
3. Members any climbing gears
4. Member personal insurance
5. Sleeping bag and all personal expenses such as telephone calls, fax, email charges, liquor or soft drinks,
6. Room service, gratuities for personal services, items of a purely personal nature
7. Custom clearing charges (import and export of equipment's)
8. Any unforeseen expenses (just like road block extra hotel stay or if members stay more days at Base Camp) then members will be pay according to the numbers of days basses.
09. Trekking members will come together. If any/some member split during the period then there extra expenses will be charged according to normal price
1. 1 Backpack with a carrying capacity of 60 to 70 L/ 15 -17 Gallons (a similar sized duffle bag or travel bag can be used as a substitute)
2. 1 Small backpack for day trips
3. Sleeping bag (down or synthetic, down to 0 degrees, lightweight compression bag)
4. 1 Warm jacket or parka
5. 3 Pairs of outdoor pants (jeans are not recommended as they are difficult to dry out when wet)
6. Warm sweaters
7. 2 - 4 Pairs of woolen socks
8. T-shirts, shirts, hats or caps
9. 1 Set of warm underwear such as long underpants and long undershirts
10. 1 Pair of good hiking boots (make sure they are "broken-in")
11. 1 Pair of light shoes (runners or sneakers)
12. 1 Set of light rain gear such as a pant and jacket combination (1 Water bottle with a 1 litre capacity
13. 1 Pocket-knife or hunting knife
14. 1 Flashlight
15. 1 Pair of sun glasses (VERY IMPORTANT!)
16. A supply of sun blocker or sunscreen lotion and Lip suncream (VERY IMPORTANT!)
17. Personal medications
18. Underwear, personal items, and toiletries
19. 1 pair of fleece pants
20. 1 wool or fleece hat
21. Headlamp and Batteries (bring at least 2 spare sets)
22. 1 pair of Gore-Tex gaiters (heavy-duty, sized large enough to fit over plastic boots)
23. 1 pair of Gore-Tex shell gloves
1. Trekking poles (recommended)
2. Thermarest sleeping pad
3. Camera and film
4. Journal and pens