Biafo & Hishper glaciers combine together forms the world,s longest glacier out side the polar region. The Snow Lake & the Hishper pass give an unmatched trekking experience. After seven hours jeep journey from Skardu the trek will begin at Askole for the 115 km ice corridor trek walking on dancing stones, crossing splashing streams, camping on the summer pastures on the lateral moraines, crossing the 5150 m Hishper pass & four major side glaciers, We will end up the trek at Hishper village, the first permanent settlement after leaving Askoli
The first seat of power of the formerly Hunza State was Altit. Later it shifted to Baltit (modern-day Karimabad). Until the fall of princely state in 1974, Baltit served as political center of Hunza and hence its capital. Today, Baltit is one of the major tourist destinations in Hunza. The center of activities has however shifted to the nearby Aliabad, which is a commercial hub in the region and has most of the governmental infrastructure.
|1||Arrive Islamabad international airport & transfer to Hotel ||HOTEL||512M|
|2||Fly to Skardu via Pk451 or Drive from Islamabad - Chilas||HOTEL||1265M|
|3||Skardu sightseeing or Drive from Chilas - Skardu||HOTEL||2400M|
|4||SKARDU BRIEFING & PREPARATION DAY OF HISHPER LA TREK ||HOTEL||2400M|
|5||Drive from Skardu - Askoli||CAMPING||3000M|
|6||Trek from Askoli - Namla||CAMPING||3560M|
|7||Trek from Namla - Mango ||CAMPING||3640M|
|8||Trek from Mango - Baintha||CAMPING||4030M|
|9||Trek from Baintha - Napina||CAMPING||4400M|
|10||Trek from Napina - Karfo Goro||CAMPING||4680M|
|11||KARFO GORO RELAX DAY ||CAMPING||4680M|
|12||Trek from Karfo Goro - Snow Lake||CAMPING||4780M|
|13||Trek from Snow Lake - Hishper La||CAMPING||5150M|
|14||Trek from Hishper La - Khani Beyasa||CAMPING||4500M|
|15||Trek from Khani Beyasa - Yutmaru Glacier - Dachigan||CAMPING||3950M|
|16||Trek from Dachigan - Hishper Village||CAMPING||3100M|
|17||Drive from Hishper village - Hunza Karimabad||HOTEL||2500M|
|18||HUNZA SIGHTSEEING ALTID FORT- BALTID FORT- ||HOTEL||2500M|
|19||Drive from Hunza Karimabad - Gilgit City||HOTEL||1500m|
|20||Fly to Islamabad via PK 608 Or drive from Gilgit - Bisham/ Naran ||HOTEL||612M|
|21||Islamabad sightseeing Margala Hills or drive from Naran/ Bisham - Islamabad||HOTEL||512M|
|22||FLY OUT TO YOUR OWN DESTINATION (END OF OUR SERVICES)||FLY OUT||EN ROUTE|
1. All Airport pick and drop
2. Both way air fare between Islamabad – Gilgit –Skardu - Islamabad.
3. Transportation briefing, debriefing and sightseeing.
4. Transportation between Islamabad – chilas – Skardu -Askoli–- Hunza--Hishper-
5. Three nights’ Accommodation, twin bed room in Islamabad (bed & breakfast)
6. One nights in Chilas Hotel with full board.
7. Two nights in Hunza with full board.
8. Two nights in Skardu with full board.
9. One night in Gilgit with full board.
10. Local staff Wages, insurance, food and equipment.
11. Low porters to carry trekking foods, member personal to all mentioned places.
12. Way up 25kg each trekking members.
13. Way down 25kg each trekking members.
14. All trekking and base camp foods.
15. Comfortable members tent, Mess tent, Kitchen tent, toilet tent, table, chairs & kitchen utensils.
16. Assistance for Reconfirmation of international flight tickets.
17. All Camping fees, road taxes & bridge crossing fee.
18. Low Porters Equipment’s.
19. Documentation fee
20. Trekking permit fee
1. Member international flight tickets
2. Helicopter emergency rescue fees (refundable after deduction of U$D 300/- if not use, it is now US$15000/-
3. Members any climbing gears
4. Member personal insurance
5. Sleeping bag and all personal expenses such as telephone calls, fax, email charges, liquor or soft drinks,
6. Room service, gratuities for personal services, items of a purely personal nature
7. Custom clearing charges (import and export of equipment's)
8. Any unforeseen expenses (just like road block extra hotel stay or if members stay more days at Base Camp) then members will be pay according to the numbers of days basses.
09. Trekking members will come together. If any/some member split during the period then there extra expenses will be charged according to normal price
1. 1 Backpack with a carrying capacity of 60 to 70 L/ 15 -17 Gallons (a similar sized duffle bag or travel bag can be used as a substitute)
2. 1 Small backpack for day trips
3. Sleeping bag (down or synthetic, down to 0 degrees, lightweight compression bag)
4. 1 Warm jacket or parka
5. 3 Pairs of outdoor pants (jeans are not recommended as they are difficult to dry out when wet)
6. Warm sweaters
7. 2 - 4 Pairs of woolen socks
8. T-shirts, shirts, hats or caps
9. 1 Set of warm underwear such as long underpants and long undershirts
10. 1 Pair of good hiking boots (make sure they are "broken-in")
11. 1 Pair of light shoes (runners or sneakers)
12. 1 Set of light rain gear such as a pant and jacket combination (1 Water bottle with a 1 litre capacity
13. 1 Pocket-knife or hunting knife
14. 1 Flashlight
15. 1 Pair of sun glasses (VERY IMPORTANT!)
16. A supply of sun blocker or sunscreen lotion and Lip suncream (VERY IMPORTANT!)
17. Personal medications
18. Underwear, personal items, and toiletries
19. 1 pair of fleece pants
20. 1 wool or fleece hat
21. Headlamp and Batteries (bring at least 2 spare sets)
22. 1 pair of Gore-Tex gaiters (heavy-duty, sized large enough to fit over plastic boots)
23. 1 pair of Gore-Tex shell gloves
1. Trekking poles (recommended)
2. Thermarest sleeping pad
3. Camera and film
4. Journal and pens