SK offering the most beautiful city Skardu and Khaplu Spring blossom tours. The best period will start some places last week of March and continuously till April. Spring being the beginning of we welcome you to the lush green terraced fields surrounded by blooming trees and the village itself guarded by snowbound sky kissing mountains displaying scene enough to overwhelms visitors. Moreover, besides the appealing vistas, the fragrance emanating in the villages add charm to the visual beauty. This breathtaking tour in beautiful spring in the north gives you the huge variety of natural splendors. This panorama can be seen throughout in the North along the KKH and off the road.
|1||Arrive Islamabad International airport & Transfer to Hotel ||HOTEL||512M|
|2||Fly to Skardu via PK451 or Drive from Islamabad - Chilas (Flight subject to weather||HOTEL||1265M|
|3||Skardu city Cherry, apricot and flowers photography Or drive from Chilas - Skardu||HOTEL||2400M|
|4||Drive from Skardu - Shigar villay, whole days excursion and photography and return - Skardu||HOTEL||2400M|
|5||Drive from Skardu - Daghoni village - and drive to Khaplu||HOTEL||2600M|
|6||Drive from Khaplu - Saling few hrs will take for photography and drive to Kanday||CAMPING||2900M|
|7||DAY EXCURSION TO VISIT OLD KANDAY - MINGULO||CAMPING||2900M|
|8||Drive to Hushe the last road end village, We can see the great Masherbrum Peak 7821m||HOTEL||3000M|
|9||Drive from Hushe - Skardu 5hrs||HOTEL||2400M|
|10||Fly to Islamabad or Drive from Skardu - Chilas||HOTEL||1265M|
|11||Islamabad sightseeing or Drive from Chilas - Islamabad||HOTEL||512M|
|12||FLY OUT TO YOUR OWN DESTINATION (END OF OUR SERVICES||FLY OUT||EN ROUTE|
1. All Airport pick and drop
2. Transportation briefing, debriefing and sightseeing.
3. Transportation between Islamabad – chilas – Skardu-khaplu-Hushe.
4. Two nights’ Accommodation, twin bed room in Islamabad (bed & breakfast)
5. Two nights in Chilas Hotel with full board.
6. Two nights in Skardu with full board.
7. Two nights camping in Kanday with full board.
8. One night in Khaplu with full board.
9. Local staff Wages, insurance, food and equipment.
10. Assistance for Reconfirmation of international flight tickets.
11. All Camping fees, road taxes & bridge crossing fee.
12. Documentation fee
1. Member international flight tickets
4. Member personal insurance
5. Member personal expenses such as telephone calls, fax, email charges, liquor or soft drinks,
6. Room service, gratuities for personal services, items of a purely personal nature
7. Any unforeseen expenses (just like road block extra hotel stay or if members stay more days at Base Camp) then members will be pay according to the numbers of days basses.
1. 1 Small backpack for day trips
3. 3 Pairs of outdoor pants (jeans recommended as they are)
4. Warm sweaters
5. 2 - 4 Pairs of woolen socks
6. T-shirts, shirts, hats or caps
7. 1 Set of warm underwear such as long underpants and long undershirts
9. 1 Pair of light shoes (runners or sneakers)
10. 1 Set of light rain gear such as a pant and jacket combination (1 Water bottle with a 1 litre capacity
11. 1 Pair of sun glasses (VERY IMPORTANT!)
12. A supply of sun blocker or sunscreen lotion and Lip suncream (VERY IMPORTANT!)
13. Personal medications
14. Underwear, personal items, and toiletries
15. 1 pair of fleece pants
16. 1 wool or fleece hat
1. Thermarest sleeping pad
2. Camera and film
3. Journal and pens