CHARAKUSA Hushe valley the last permanent village of road end. Charakusa valley zone is permitted for climbing and trekking. Where is beautiful opportunities for Ice and rock climbing. The popular peaks contain K6 (7281m), K7(6934m), Niza Peak (6325m), Drifika (6650m) Linksar (7041m) These peaks provide you exclusive prospect to climb rock and Ice peaks. There are many of un-climb peaks below 6000m. Charkusa Hushe valley the heart of Karakoram range which called for panoramic photography.
Arrive Islamabad International Airport And Transfer To Hotel
Fly To Skardu Via PK451 Or Drive From Islamabad - Chilas ( Flight Subject To Weather Condition)
Skardu Sightseeing Or Drive From Chilas - Skardu
Skardu Briefing In Ministry Of Tourism & Preparation Of Expedition With Staff
Drive from Skardu - Hushe
Trek from Hushe valley - Shaircho
Trek from Shaircho - Spangser
Trek from Spangser - K6, K7 (CHARAKUSA BASE CAMP)
CLIMBING PERIOD (20 DAYS)
Trek down from K6, K7 base camp - Shaircho
Trek down from shaircho - Hushe 4hrs & Drive to Skardu
Skardu De- Briefing & Final Fare Well Dinner
Fly To Islamabad Or Drive From Skardu - Chilas ( Flight Totally Subject To Weather.
Islamabad Sightseeing Or Drive From Chilas - Islamabad
Fly Out To Your Own Destination (END OF OUR SERVICES)
1. All Airport pick and drop
2. Both ways air fare between Islamabad – Skardu – Islamabad.
3. Transportation briefing, debriefing and sightseeing.
4. Transportation between Skardu – Hushe – - Skardu
5. Three nights’ Accommodation, twin bed room in Islamabad (bed & breakfast)
6. Three nights in Skardu Hotel with full board.
7. Two nights in Chilas Hotel with full board.
8. Local staff Wages, insurance, food and equipment.
9. Low porters to carry expedition and trekking equipment, foods.
10. Way up 75kg each climbing members.
11. Way down 50kg each climbing members.
12. All trekking and base camp foods.
13. Comfortable members tent, Mess tent, Kitchen tent, store tent, office tent,toilet tent, table, chairs & kitchen utensils.
14. Assistance for Reconfirmation of international flight tickets.
15. All Camping fees, road taxes & bridge crossing fee.
16. Low Porters Equipment’s.
17. Documentation & climbing permit
18. CKNP west management fee
19. Royalty fee and additional member fee
20. Liaison officer Kit allowance, food, flight fare.
1. Member international flight tickets
2. Helicopter emergency rescue fees (refundable if not use, it is now US$15000/-
3. Members any climbing gears
4. Member personal insurance
5. High altitude tent
6. High altitude food
7. High altitude porter
8. Sleeping bag and all personal expenses such as telephone calls, fax, email charges, liquor or soft drinks,
9. Room service, gratuities for personal services, items of a purely personal nature
10. Custom clearing charges (import and export of equipments)
11. EPI gas and oxygen cylinder
12. Any unforeseen expenses (just like road block extra hotel stay or if members stay more days at Base Camp) then members will be pay according to the numbers of days basses.
13. Trekking members and climbing member will come together. If any/some member split during the period then there extra expenses will be charged according to normal price
We are quoting here some simple gear list. which shall need to start rock climbing.
|4||CHALK BAG & CHALK|
|6||LOCKING CARABINER |
|11||MID WEIGHT FLEECE JACKET |
|13||WIND PROOF PANTS|
|15||RUNNING SHOES (LIGHT HIKING BOOT)|
|16||WATER BOTTLE |
|17||SUN GLASS |
|18||SUN BLOCK & LIP BALM|