Summit Karakoram encourage for men and women to do Spantik (Golden Peak) from all around the world. SK team work dynamically and capable to build safe and successful climbing and trekking in entire of Karakoram and Himalaya range.
Before you trying to climbing this Spantik peak, you should have to physical fit and active with good health.
Spantik located with two face Nagar valley and Arandu Karakoram range.
Spantik peak explore by British Pak army in 1959, and however climbed by Japanese expedition led by Nakamura from south ridge.
|1||Arrive Islamabad International Airport And Transfer To Hotel||HOTEL|
|2||Fly To Skardu Via PK451 Or Drive From Islamabad - Chilas ( Flight Subject To Weather Condition)||HOTEL|
|3||Skardu Sightseeing Or Drive From Chilas - Skardu||HOTEL|
|4||Skardu Briefing In Ministry Of Tourism & Preparation Of Expedition With Staff||HOTEL|
|5||Drive from Skardu - Arandu||CAMPING|
|6||Trek from Arandu - Chogo Brangsa||CAMPING|
|7||Trek from Chogo Brangsa - Bolocho||CAMPING|
|8||Trek from Bolocho - Spantik Base camp||CAMPING|
|9||CLIMBING PERIOD (20 DAYS)||CAMPING|
|29||Trek down from Spantik base camp - Bolocho||CAMPING|
|30||Trek down from Bolocho - Arandu village||CAMPING|
|31||Drive from Arandu village - Skardu||HOTEL|
|32||Skardu De- Briefing & Final Fare Well Dinner||HOTEL|
|33||Fly To Islamabad Or Drive From Skardu - Chilas ( Flight Totally Subject To Weather. ||HOTEL|
|34||Islamabad Sightseeing Or Drive From Chilas - Islamabad||HOTEL|
|35||Fly Out To Your Own Destination (END OF OUR SERVICES) ||FLY OUT|
1. All Airport pick and drop
2. Both ways air fare between Islamabad – Skardu – Islamabad.
3. Transportation briefing, debriefing and sightseeing.
4. Transportation between Skardu – Arandu – - Skardu
5. Three nights’ Accommodation, twin bed room in Islamabad (bed & breakfast)
6. Three nights in Skardu Hotel with full board.
7. Two nights in Chilas Hotel with full board.
8. Local staff Wages, insurance, food and equipment.
9. Low porters to carry expedition and trekking equipment, foods.
10. Way up 75kg each climbing members.
11. Way down 50kg each climbing members.
12. All trekking and base camp foods.
13. Comfortable members tent, Mess tent, Kitchen tent, store tent, office tent,toilet tent, table, chairs & kitchen utensils.
14. Assistance for Reconfirmation of international flight tickets.
15. All Camping fees, road taxes & bridge crossing fee.
16. Low Porters Equipment’s.
17. Documentation & climbing permit
18. CKNP west management fee
19. Royalty fee and additional member fee
20. Govt Liaison officer Kit allowance, foods, flight fare, accommodation.
1. Member international flight tickets
2. Helicopter emergency rescue fees (refundable if not use, it is now US$15000/-
3. Members any climbing gears
4. Member personal insurance
5. High altitude tent
6. High altitude food
7. High altitude porter
8. Sleeping bag and all personal expenses such as telephone calls, fax, email charges, liquor or soft drinks,
9. Room service, gratuities for personal services, items of a purely personal nature
10. Custom clearing charges (import and export of equipments)
11. EPI gas and oxygen cylinder
12. Any unforeseen expenses (just like road block extra hotel stay or if members stay more days at Base Camp) then members will be pay according to the numbers of days basses.
13. Trekking members and climbing member will come together. If any/some member split during the period then there extra expenses will be charged according to normal price
|1||FLEECE JACKET WARMER|
|2||LIGHT DAWN PANTS|
|7||NON LOCKING CARABINEER|
|8||DAWN JACKET & PANT|
|9|| ASCENDING JUMAR |
|10||DESCENDING 8 FIGURE|