The remote Gasherbrum range peak was one of the last unclimbed challenges in the region. On July 25,2014 two of our famous alpine Korean climbers stood on top of the 7,147-meter peak.
Nak-jong Seong and Chi-young Ahn arrived at base camp in early summer. After attempting the north face they changed plans to the south side. After a three-kilometer glacier approach they started climbing the southeast face at 4,770 meters.
After one bevy at 6,550 meters and a 24-hour descent, they arrived back at base camp. There ascent was made in pure alpine style.
|1||Arrive Islamabad international airport and transfer to Hotel||HOTEL|
|2||Fly to Skardu via PK-451 ( In case weather not support Drive from Islamabad - Chilas ||HOTEL|
|3||Skardu sightseeing ( Drive from Chilas - Skardu||HOTEL|
|4||Skardu briefing in Ministry of Tourism & final preparation of expedition with staff ||HOTEL|
|5||Drive from Skardu - Askoli||CAMPING|
|6||Trek from Askoli - Jhola||CAMPING|
|7||Trek from Jhola - Paju ||CAMPING|
|8||Paju Rest and Acclimatization day ||CAMPING|
|9||Trek from Paju - Urdukas||CAMPING|
|10||Trek from Urdukas - Goro II||CAMPING|
|11||Trek from Goro II - Gasherbrum (V) base camp||CAMPING|
|12||CLIMBING PERIOD (20 DAYS).||CAMPING|
|32||Trek down Gasherbrum (iv)base camp - Goro II||CAMPING|
|33||Trek down from Goro II - Khobursay||CAMPING|
|34||Trek down from Khobursay - Bardumal||CAMPING|
|35||Trek down from Bardumal - Askoli||CAMPING|
|36||Drive from Askoli - Skardu ||HOTEL|
|37||Skardu de-briefing & final farewell dinner||HOTEL|
|38||Fly to Islamabad via PK452 ( or Drive from Skardu - Chilas (flight subject to weather) ||HOTEL|
|39||Islamabad sightseeing or Drive from Chilas - Islamabad||HOTEL|
|40||Fly out to your own destination (END OF OUR SERVICES)||FLY OUT|
1. All Airport pick and drop
2. Both ways air fare between Islamabad – Skardu – Islamabad.
3. Transportation briefing, debriefing and sightseeing.
4. Transportation between Skardu – Askoli – Hushe - Skardu
5. Three nights’ Accommodation, twin bed room in Islamabad (bed & breakfast)
6. Three nights in Skardu Hotel with full board.
7. Two nights in Chilas Hotel with full board.
8. Local staff Wages, insurance, food and equipment.
9. Low porters to carry expedition and trekking equipment, foods.
10. Way up 75kg each climbing members.
11. Way down 50kg each climbing members.
12. All trekking and base camp foods.
13. Comfortable members tent, Mess tent, Kitchen tent, store tent, office tent,toilet tent, table, chairs & kitchen utensils.
14. Assistance for Reconfirmation of international flight tickets.
15. All Camping fees, road taxes & bridge crossing fee.
16. Low Porters Equipment’s.
17. Documentation & climbing permit
18. CKNP west management fee
19. Royalty fee and additional member fee
20. Liaison officer Kit allowance, food, flight fare.
1. Member international flight tickets
2. Helicopter emergency rescue fees (refundable if not use, it is now US$15000/-
3. Members any climbing gears
4. Member personal insurance
5. High altitude tent
6. High altitude food
7. High altitude porter
8. Sleeping bag and all personal expenses such as telephone calls, fax, email charges, liquor or soft drinks,
9. Room service, gratuities for personal services, items of a purely personal nature
10. Custom clearing charges (import and export of equipments)
11. EPI gas and oxygen cylinder
12. Any unforeseen expenses (just like road block extra hotel stay or if members stay more days at Base Camp) then members will be pay according to the numbers of days basses.
13. Trekking members and climbing member will come together. If any/some member split during the period then there extra expenses will be charged according to normal price
|1||FLEECE JACKET WARMER|
|2||LIGHT DAWN PANTS|
|6||LOCKING CARABINEER |
|7||NON LOCKING CARABINEER|
|8||DAWN JACKET & PANT|
|9||ASCENDING JUMAR |
|10||DESCENDING 8 FIGURE |
|12||NORMAL GLOVES |